Candle Care Tips
Follow these tips to keep your Scrumptious Wicks candles in tip top shape!
1. The first burn is the most important. Burn your candle until the top layer of wax has fully melted and reached the edges of the container.
2. Always trim your wicks to 1/4" and remove the trimmings from the jar before re-lighting to reduce soot and smoke.
3. Keep your candle on a flat surface and straighten the wick out before re-lighting to create an even melt pool. Also avoid drafts and fans for this same reason.
4. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours to reduce carbon build-up on the wick.
5. Most important of all: do not leave a candle burning unattended!